Welcome to 3rd Grade!

Hello Parents and Scholars,

Welcome to 3rd Grade! My name is Ms. Carnero, and I am pleased to be your child's teacher this school year where we will be learning many new and exciting things! I would like to welcome you to our class blog! Here I will be posting anything from resources, reminders, mini-lessons, as well as school and classroom updates, so please check this blog often.

My classroom theme this year is Superheroes! I find that Superheroes display many wonderful traits and qualities that our students should also project. They are loyal, clever, brave, kind-hearted, trustworthy, determined, and strong. What other positive traits can you and your child think of?

I am really looking forward to having a successful and productive school year!





signature
Back to Top